History of Wine in Frabrègues


Le Domaine Fabrègues, converted former chapel, in 1835, en mas winegrower stones reign of the country, in the middle of its 28 hectares of vines in cups and Palisse is located in the heart of Languedoc on hillsides backed massive Cévennes and the Black Mountain.

Fabregues comes from the word Forges, Blacksmith, and indicated the locations of all crossings and stops pilgrims of St Jacques de Compostelle.